GlobalShop is a trade-only event and is not open to the general public. Registrations are subject to approval by GlobalShop management. Companies which compete with and/or sell products/services to GlobalShop exhibitors will be classified as NONEX attendees.
GlobalShop show management makes the final decision for qualification and classification of any registrant and reserves the right to deny admission or reclassify admission to any individual. Registration discount codes and/or Exhibitor Invite passes are only applicable for qualified attendees.
Registration for GlobalShop is non-refundable. This includes Expo Only Passes, Conference Passes, and Special Events. However, you may send a substitute by bringing the registrant’s confirmation letter to the GlobalShop Registration Counters at the McCormick Place Convention Center to receive a badge for admission. Substitutions are not allowed for student or educator passes. *Promo codes are not valid for prior purchases.
Suitcasing is a practice on the part of any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the exhibit hall aisles or other public spaces at the facility. In order to distribute information to and conduct business with attendees, you must have a booth on the trade show floor. Any person in violation of the GlobalShop suitcasing policy will be required to leave the facility. All materials must be distributed from a contracted booth secured by GlobalShop Show Management. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements outside of an Exhibitor’s assigned booth space or in the public space of the facility is not permitted at any time during the show hours, move-in/move-out.
- The GlobalShop show is a trade only event.
- No children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the show floor. Proof of age is required.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.
- Badges must be worn by all show participants at all times.
- A no-smoking policy in the exhibit hall and meeting rooms will be strictly enforced.
- Unauthorized photography and video recording are not permitted in the exhibit hall without prior approval of show management or the exhibitor whose booth is being photographed.
- Unauthorized photography and audio/video recording are not permitted in any conference session.
- Unauthorized solicitations are strictly prohibited. Solicitations of business in the seminars are entirely prohibited as well. Please report any such occurrence to show management immediately.
- All bags are subject to being checked for security purposes.
- Please refrain from using cellular phones in meeting rooms during the conference sessions.