Get Your Products Into the Hands of Retailers
The retail leaders attending GlobalShop are driving retail’s renaissance. Last year attendees from the hottest names in retail attended to stay ahead of trends and to catch a glimpse of what’s next. Industry pillars like Starbucks, Target, Ulta, Verizon, Walgreens and Wal-Mart; resurgent department stores like Macy’s and Kohl’s, and cross-overs like Warby Parker and Google all saw enough value in GlobalShop to have significantly increased their attendance. If you want to be at the forefront of the re-imagination of the industry, you need to have a dedicated and high-profile space on GlobalShop’s portion of the 400,000-square-foot show floor at RetailX, which is divided into easy-to-navigate neighborhoods for an easier, more intuitive attendee experience.
How Does GlobalShop at RetailX Affect Me As An Exhibitor?
With the blurring of the lines of digital and physical stores, it’s never been more important to get your products and ideas into the hands of multiple channels in retail. While brick-and-mortar retail still dominates (91% of total retail sales in 2017), e-commerce is driving new in-store formats to accommodate for the on-the-go shopper, like BOPIS (Buy Online, Pick Up In Store). Retailers are radically altering their infrastructure, and the form and function of their businesses. RetailX creates an environment where retailers of all types can see the “big picture” of today’s retail realities—with the strong, consistent core you’ve come to know GlobalShop as over the past quarter century.
Exhibit at GlobalShop at RetailX Because You Can’t Afford Not To
As the retail industry continues to evolve, it’s imperative that you stay in front of your customers. GlobalShop at RetailX provides access to the brick-and-mortar and digital retailers driving the industry forward, as well as the technology that is helping retail reorganize around the shopper.
- Quality, face-to-face networking opportunities with more than 20,000 industry-leading attendees.
- Encourage attendees to interact first-hand with your products, and find new customers from attendees of not only GlobalShop but also IRCE and RFID Journal LIVE! Retail.
- Meet other manufacturers who are reshaping shopper experiences around the country
- Engage the online retailers, technology and fintech companies that are injecting new life into the retail industry on the GlobalShop show floor.
Engage With the Hottest Retailers in the Country
Meet the store design, planning, architecture and visual merchandising teams from America’s hottest retail companies. Last year, the following companies sent teams—not individuals—to capture everything happening on the show floor:
- Department stores: Belk, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Hudson Bay, Meijer, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Anchor Tenants: Walgreen’s, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Ulta, Kendra Scott, Verizon and Staples
- Newcomers and Cross-Overs: Warby Parker, Orvis, Kohler, American Girl/Mattel, US Cellular, Drybar and Royal Canin
- Resurgent Retailers: Rue 21, L Brands, Bon-Ton, Payless
- Technology Companies: Google, Samsung.