About The Show
June 25 - 27, 2019
McCormick Place | Chicago, IL
McCormick Place West, Hall F
2301 S King Dr. Chicago, IL 60616
The Most Comprehensive Experience in the Retail Industry
For more than 25 years GlobalShop has served as the retail industry’s largest design and merchandising trade show. In 2019, we’re expanding the show experience by bringing together GlobalShop, RFID Journal LIVE! Retail as well as IRCE, (Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition) under the name RetailX. The three co-located shows will retain their independence and identities, yet symbiotically coexist to provide you with all the tools you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Drive the Future of Retail at GlobalShop
Only GlobalShop delivers opportunities to grow your business and drive the future of the industry, with these activities, designed to help you thrive at the crossroads of retail:
- Quality, face-to-face networking opportunities with over 20,000 industry-leading attendees;
- Leading edge trends in store design, planning, construction and visual merchandising;
- Thought provoking educational sessions led by thought leaders in the retail industry; many of whom are moving strongly into brick-and-mortar as well.
- Interact first-hand with products.
Engage With Representatives from the Hottest Retailers in the Country
Meet the store design, planning, architecture and visual merchandising teams from America’s hottest retail companies. Last year, the following companies sent teams—not individuals—to capture everything happening on the show floor:
- Department stores: Belk, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Hudson Bay, Meijer, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Anchor Tenants: Walgreen’s, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Ulta, Kendra Scott, Verizon and Staples
- Newcomers and Cross-Overs: Warby Parker, Orvis, Kohler, American Girl/Mattel, US Cellular, Drybar and Royal Canin
- Resurgent Retailers: Rue 21, L Brands, Bon-Ton, Payless
- Technology Companies: Google, Samsung.
Check out what some of the leading retail media publications have to say:
• February Issue
• March Issue
• April/May Issue
• Volume 58, issue 1
SHOP! Retail Environments magazine
• March/April 2018 issue
• March 2018 Issue
• Perspective Spring 2018
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with more than 20,000 retail industry leaders
- Visual merchandising and store design leaders, providers and educational sessions
- Insightful educational sessions led by the biggest names in the industry
- The opportunity to experience leading-edge retail technologies first hand
- Connections with leading Internet retailers, many of whom are transforming into physical environments as well
Stay in the know for Retail’s largest event – Fill out this form and be the first to know!